7 used from $20.48
as of 7th February 2020 9:26 am
as of 7th February 2020 9:26 am
- RELIABLE & DURABLE MATERIAL: 17.1 x 11.1 x 6.1 inches, Capacity: 24L; The Wakizashi Backpack is...
- MOLLE SYSTEM: Mole webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or gear
- COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, load compression...
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE: You will be able to quench your thirst whenever you roam with a hydration...
- RELIABLE & DURABLE MATERIAL: 20 x 11.5 x 8.8 inches, Capacity: 34L; The Kabuto Backpack is made...
- MOLLE SYSTEM: Molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or gear
- COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, top carry handle,...
- ENSURED VERSATILITY: This backpack is an absolute must-have for every man or woman who is...
- EAN: 0020968635991
- MPN: ZPB001EC-008
- UPC: 020968635991
- Model: ZPB001EC-008
- Part Number: ZPB001EC-008
- EAN: 0020968641503
- MPN: ZPB004EC-TURB
- UPC: 020968641503
- Model: ZPB004EC-TURB
- Part Number: ZPB004EC-TURB
Or as I like to call them, my bags of tricks. Each of these has been used for everyday carry at various times. In addition I have a few gym and travel bags that were never used as “man purses.”
Top: Jansport Odyssey, my largest daypack; Trager Cross-country (12 years old!); Brenthaven backpack (5 years old, a veteran of air travel, many times as the only bag).
Middle: Lowepro camera bag, which I used as a small organizer; Eagle Creek travel organizer (large); Trager Bike Messenger laptop bag.
Bottom: Two Victorinox waistpacks (used as organizers inside the other ones as well as by themselves); Mountainsmith waistpack (now I use it mostly for outdoorsy stuff) with a few add-ons, especially a strap.
Note the absence of MOLLE/PALS webbing, and of Maxpedition, 5.11 tactical, CountyComm, or TadGear. This is only because of path dependency. And may not last.
I am too secure in my masculinity to feel it threatened by what I carry.
By Jose C Silva on 2009-01-02 15:09:52
Samurai Tactical Backpack – Great for Carry-On Travel
Since so many people have been considering utilizing the Samurai Tactical Backpack, I thought I would give you a little insight on how it can help you become more effective. This pack is known for its durability and the fact that it may be readily found for purchase. I suggest it to anyone looking to save some money in their buy that is carry-on that is following. Let’s take a look at.
When looking in this pack, the very first thing that you will notice is the durability. It can resist the wear and tear that comes with being transported around a good deal. This pack does is to accommodate your need to get a system which may be found at a decent price. The advantage is that it is lightweight. The weight it could hold depends upon the model you purchase. Some can hold up to twenty pounds, though some can be as light as five lbs.
Another feature of the Samurai Tactical Backpack is without feeling a thing that is single, you could take it around for quite a very long time. It does not require a lot of room to set up it as it is quite compact. It’s small enough to slip in everywhere and it will not take up much space in your luggage. The next great thing about this bag is that it has a great deal of compartments. There are two big pockets that are perfect for storing things, a zipper pouch that can hold things like small flashlights, pencils, and much more, and even a built-in notebook bag with a shoulder strap to keep all your documents inside.