RUPUMPACK Military Tactical Backpack Hydration Backpack, Army MOLLE (may refer to) Bag, Small 3-Day Rucksack for Outdoor Hiking (is the preferred term, in Canada and the United States, for a long, vigorous walk, usually on trails (footpaths), in the countryside, while the word walking is used for shorter, particularly urban) Camping Trekking Hunting (is the practice of seeking, pursuing, and capturing or killing wild animals), 33L
Multipurpose Backpack For Diverse Usage
1 x Sport Backpack
1 x Water Bladder
This RUPUMPACK tactical backpack is a high performance multipurpose backpack (backpack—also called knapsack, rucksack, rucksac, pack, sackpack, booksack, bookbag or backsack—is, in its simplest frameless form, a cloth sack carried on one’s back and secured with two straps) that can be widely used for outdoor adventures, cycling, weekend out, mountaineering, hiking, trekking, camping, hunting, travel and more. With a insulation interlayer which works great for 2.5L hydration bladder, this pack can also be used as a hydration backpack or portable cooler for everyday carry or outdoors.
Superb Design For Ultimate Experience
This pack (or packs may refer to) has multi-compartment and zippered closure pockets including interior zip pocket and mesh pocket for added storage options to meet your demands in daily life and outdoor activities.
It is reliable and durable due to its high (may refer to) density fabric material, double-stitches, heavy duty zippers and safety reflectors on the shoulder (human shoulder is made up of three bones: the clavicle (collarbone), the scapula (shoulder blade), and the humerus (upper arm bone) as well as associated muscles, ligaments and tendons) straps.
Additional features on this backpack include the extra two pockets on the wide waist straps (strap, sometimes also called strop, is an elongated flap or ribbon, usually of fabric or leather) for your phone and ventilated mesh padding in the back area and shoulder straps.
Our backpack also offers external compression straps for you to expand or compress to your load needs, adjustable shoulder straps, a centered sternum strap to ensure stability, and water resistant construction to keep your gear dry and secure in any climate.
Our ingenious pack is amazing gear that really lightens your load! You only live once, so grab our pack and go outdoors to start a new journey!
- HYDRATION INSULATION LAYER : With (or WITH may refer to: With, a preposition in English Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald) a hydration (may refer to: Hydrate, a substance that contains water Hydration enthalpy, energy released through hydrating a substance Hydration reaction, a chemical addition reaction where a hydroxyl group and) insulation layer which works great for 2.5L hydration bladder and keeps liquid cool up to 4 hours as a hydration backpack or portable cooler for outdoor, camping and hiking.
- VERSATILE WITH MULTI-COMPARTMENT: With two extra pockets on the wide waist straps you can put iphone plus 7 in and take it out freely. This pack has multi-compartment and zippered closure pockets (pocket is a bag- or envelope-like receptacle either fastened to or inserted in an article of clothing to hold small items) including interior zip pocket and mesh pocket for added storage options to meet your demands in daily life and outdoor camping (is an outdoor activity involving overnight stays away from home in a shelter, such as a tent or a recreational vehicle).
- CAPACITY: Tactical military backpack size approx.:10.5″*18.5″*11″ (W*H*D). Capacity approx. 33 L. It’s a small 3-day bag, assault pack, hunting backpack, survival backpack, or rucksack for outdoors.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE TO USE: This tactical pack is reliable and durable due to its high density water-resistant fabric material, double-stitches, heavy duty zippers and safety reflectors on the shoulder straps. It is also comfortable to use with its ventilated mesh (mesh is a barrier made of connected strands of metal, fiber, or other flexible or ductile materials) padding in the back area and shoulder straps.
- MOLLE SYSTEM: The MOLLE system of RUPUMPACK is designed for convenient combination with other equipments. It’s a little different from most tactical packs as the spacing between MOLLE is less than 1/2″.
To fight the basic health issues caused by taking in body fluids, army backpacks are intended to provide fluids and electrolytes for the human body as you continue with the day to day activities of being in the military. The army is full of people who, for the most part, are hyper-acute or even semi-acute. This usually means that they are currently fighting with a number of the same ailments or disorders that the civilian is combating. They are coming into contact with several bacteria and viruses. The military constantly deals with these diseases.
A hydration backpack allows a soldier to operate inside the states and mitigate or prevent these ailments. The medicine of hydration is vital since it is required to provide an additional supply of fluid and electrolytes into an already under-heated body. You might find yourself taking a lunch break and being completely dehydrated. This is. People who work in building, who work outside on construction sites or have are also at an increased risk of dehydration.
That is the backpacks are made to be used in most environments. It not only helps to offer the ideal amount of fluid but it also provides the hydration that your body requires in the event you are currently experiencing a bout of dehydration. The backpack was designed to absorb the fluids and liquids that you are carrying on your body as you work. You need to take a hydration backpack with you when you are in an environment that will need you to be ready to confront dehydration.